Hey Mommies …
June is a special month for us to celebrate our superheroes … DADS !
A few days ago I visited Kids Emporium at Nicolway Centre to get gift ideas for our first Father’s Day. Here are a few of my favourite items that might just make it into a certain Daddy’s gift bag on June 21 this year !
These will make great gifts for any Daddy with kids under 3 years old, so I have decided to share my list with you. Thank me later … LOL !
1. The Stokke MyCarrier, for dads on the go, is made from organic cotton and grows with your child without compromising on comfort or ergonomics for your baby or you. For baby, the adjustable seating position supports bottom, thighs and pelvis using the natural hips position.
2. If you’re looking for a world famous giraffe, look no further than Sophie. Handmade in France, using 100% natural rubber and food quality paint and BPA- and phthalatjes free, Sophie is the safest toy for your child. She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething and stimulates all five of a baby’s senses. Daddy will love her!
3. Pack everything Daddy needs into a Conner nappy bag by Thandana. The quality is outstanding and the bags are made using locally produced fabrics and genuine South African leather. The Conner has a change mat and can later be used as the perfect gym bag as it has a PVC lining and plenty space !
4. Cheeky Chompers Neckerchew is the world’s first chewable dribble bib featuring a unique textured triangle teether which is tactile, durable, washable and safe. It cannot be dropped, discarded or lost, saving mums time and ensuring hygiene for your child. The bib itself is reversible and super absorbent.
5. This navy blue and light blue star patterned cotton knit blanket by Elegant Baby is just what we need for covering up when Baby falls asleep on Daddy ‘s chest. It is made from 100% pure soft cotton and is reversible.
6. Dribblin’ Bibs are funky yet practical dribble bibs for babies and toddlers and are designed with all-day comfort in mind. A double layer of 100% cotton makes them super soft and absorbent.
7. Develop the fine motor skils and strengthen the problem solving skills of your 18 month and older toddler, with this bright and colorful wooden block set by Stephen Joseph. Each set comes with double-sided educational cards at various levels, providing hours of fun learning with Dad.