Win with BabyJoy Pants

As a busy working mom I am always looking for ways to make my life easier without compromising Kairo’s safety and comfort. BabyJoy diapers are easy and convenient to use and I have the peace of mind that my baby is happy and comfortable when wearing them.

Read my review on MomentsByDJZinhle.com and visit BabyJoy South Africa on Facebook to watch the BabyJoy Pants videos on just how easy BabyJoy Pants Diapers are to use.

Stand a chance to win 1 of 10 BabyJoy Pants Diaper Hampers

All you have to do is:

1. Leave a comment below, telling us why you would like to try BabyJoy Pants Diapers for your baby.
2. Follow me, DJ Zinhle on Instagram
3. Like BabyJoy South Africa on Facebook

Competition Rules:

1. Entrants must be South African residents.
2. The competition closes on Thursday 10 September 2015 and MOMentsByDJZinhle reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. The prize is not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. If the advertised prize is not available, MOMentsByDJZinhle reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the winner.
6. MOMentsByDJZinhle will endeavour to deliver the prize within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
7. The winners of the competition will be announced on Friday 11 September 2015.

59 Comments, RSS

1. outlwilethuto@gmail.com'

Thuto Morakile September 9, 2015 @ 2:18 pm

I would like to try babyjoy pants because I have been struggling to find the best diapers for my daughter to use but I beliece that in babyjoy pants she will be happy and comfortable they will bring joy to her.

2. sskisazana@gmail.com'

portia September 9, 2015 @ 4:01 pm

Hi I’m preggies with no 1st baby I’m so excited the reason why I want to try baby joy pants diapers because from what I’m reading it seems like the diapers are very comfortable for the babies so I want my baby to feel comfortable @ all time and the product seems like it’s a good combination for the babies and gun to use aswell

3. dedee.mphafudi@za.sabmiller.com'

dedee September 10, 2015 @ 10:33 am

Its been 6 years since i gave birth to my first son , and now i’m expecting my second prince due this September ….everything seems so new and confusing from getting baby room ready to which comfortable diapers to use for my baby’s safety…it would be a great deal for me to have the opportunity to try the Baby Joy Pants Diapers for my baby and hopefully for my baby to fall in love with them as well.

4. kgopotsomogosetsi@yahoo.com'

kgopotsomogosetsi September 10, 2015 @ 2:10 pm

I am preggies and all i can think about is how am i going to juggle being a mother,my career and studies at the same time, while I am doing that i do not want to compromise my son (Anesu) being my first priority and his safety and comfort comes first, since I am still an intern I have to take a fewer leave months and living my son in someones care while he is still young is not easy decision, but i want to be ease knowing that small things like his nappy will one last thing to worry about, that is why i want to try the Baby Joy Pants diapers as I do not want to compromise his safety and il be on the go most of the time so they will be easy to take them off and put them on even when im really tired, so it means less work for mommy and happy mommy means happy baby…#happymommy

• kgopotsomogosetsi@yahoo.com'

kgopotsomogosetsi September 10, 2015 @ 2:11 pm

*an easy

5. kgopotsomogosetsi@yahoo.com'

kgopotsomogosetsi September 10, 2015 @ 2:19 pm

I am preggies and all i can think about is how am i going to juggle being a mother,my career and studies at the same time, while I am doing that i do not want to compromise my son (Anesu) being my first priority and his safety and comfort comes first, since I am still an intern I have to take a fewer leave months and living my son in someones care while he is still young is not an easy decision, but i want to be ease knowing that small things like his nappy change will be one last thing to worry about, that is why i want to try the Baby Joy Pants diapers as I do not want to compromise his safety and il be on the go most of the time so they will be easy to take them off and put them on even when im really tired, so it means less work for mommy and happy mommy means happy baby…#happymommy