As a DJ, music is naturally a very big part of my life but outside of my career, music is also my good friend. I listen to music when I’m sad and when I’m happy. It’s my escape from the real world.
Music means the world to me. There is always a song which relates to the different experiences and stages of my life.
Growing up, my brothers Zak and Thami used to play loud music on Saturday mornings, while we were busy cleaning the house. This combination of music and cleaning the house on a Saturday morning became a tradition for our family. Michael Jackson, Salt n Pepa, Boys II Men and Toni Braxton songs would fill the house with love and that is when I understood music to be something positive and fulfilling. I still think of those mornings and there are songs that take me back. I have many great memories about music but the Saturday morning memories are my best ones.
Share your earliest music memory and stand a chance of winning one of five Rocka headphones.
All you have to do is:
1. Entrants must be South African residents.
2. The competition closes on Thursday 1 October 2015 and MOMentsByDJZinhle reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. The prize is not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. If the advertised prize is not available, MOMentsByDJZinhle reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the winner.
6. MOMentsByDJZinhle will endeavour to deliver the prize within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
7. The winners of the competition will be announced on Friday 2 October 2015.