IMPORTANT NOTICE: Since this blog post have been published, we have changed the frequency of our WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS OUR STORY features from weekly to monthly.
Our weekly “Woman Entrepreneurs Our Story” features, have been very well received and has become very popular with our readers. We are exited about the impact these featured profiles and our weekly Edit Room Thursdays, with Nomndeni Mdakhi, will have on women entrepreneurs.
The purpose of this post is to make it easier for your to submit your profile for consideration and a possible feature on MOMentsbydjzinhle.com
At the moment, our focus is on featuring profit driven entrepreneurs, who have been operating continuously for two years or more.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE
Use the questions below as a guide to structure your profile. Include as much information as possible whilst keeping the content succinct.
Include your company logo and 3 clear images (of you and your product and/or services)
Email your completed profile to email@example.com – for attention Lynn Forbes
You will receive an email acknowledging that we have received your email. Please contact us should you not receive this email within 5 working days from date of submission.
You will receive a 2nd email, informing you whether your profile has been approved to be featured on MOMentsbydjzinhle.com , as well as a date for your featured profile.
Should we decide not to feature your profile, we will communicate this to you via email stating reasons for our decision.
My story – YOUR NAME
1. Tell us more about yourself, who is YOUR NAME
2. Your company, … how did the name come about and what services and or products do you offer?
3. How did it all start, what was your inspiration?
4. How long ago did you start YOUR COMPANY NAME and what are some of the highlights for you so far?
5. Starting out in business on your own can be challenging. What are the challenges that you faced when starting your business?
6. What, in your opinion, are the most important factors to keep in mind when dealing with clients in your industry.
7. What do you think customers should look for when choosing the PRODUCTS/SERVICES you offer?
8. What are your plans for YOUR COMPANY NAME going forward?
9. What are your 3 most important business tips which you would like to share with other aspiring female entrepreneurs?
10. If there was anything you could do differently, what would it be?
11. What is your most effective marketing tool for your business and why?
12. Are there any specific women that you look up to and draw inspiration from and why?
13. What are some of the factors affecting women entrepreneurs in South Africa and what support do they need?
14. How can the public contact you and how can they access your products and services?
15. Please add any additional information that you would like to share.
Thank you for your interest and support, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Should you have any further questions or require additional information, kindly leave a comment below.