Following on from last week’s post TRAVELING TIPS FOR TINY TOTS, I would like to discuss my favourite traveling companions in more detail today.
CABOODLE SMART AND SASSY DIAPER BAG
Are you looking for a diaper bag with designer good looks but without the designer price tag? CABOODLE’s award-winning baby changing bags are feature packed, stylish and practical, offering a designer look for modern mums on the go.
We use the CABOODLE EVERYDAY bag for short trips but today I want to discuss one of our favourite traveling companion, the CABOODLE SMART AND SASSY Diaper bag.
Why we love the CABOODLE SMART AND SASSY Bag:
It has easy access and a large storage capacity so that when you’re on the go you can take all of your baby essentials with you. It’s the perfect hospital, travel, day out, overnight or weekend bag for traveling with baby. The bag is easy to organize and comfortable to carry and fits comfortably underneath the seat in front of you on a plane.When you’re not traveling it can also be used as a gym bag.
• Seperate changing mat
• Sealable transparent handy bag
• Removable insulated bottle pouch
• Outside side pockets
• Parents personal pocket with cellphone holder
• Plenty of inside pockets
• Adjustable cotton webbing shoulder strap
• Shorter carrying handles
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Find out more about CABOODLE bags here
CABOODLE diaper bags are available at Baby City stores.
BABYZEN YOYO STROLLER
Don’t be fooled by the appearance of the YOYO. It might look like a toy but if you are looking for comfort and convenience, I suggest you look no further than this compact, lightweight stroller.
Why we love the YoYo
With it’s compact size, one-handed folding action, shoulder strap and compliance with hand luggage requirements the YOYO is our perfect traveling companion, making traveling with a baby so much easier.
With the YOYO it is possible to go from your car, onto the Gautrain, onto a airport terminal bus and then directly onto the airplane, without having to remove your baby from the YOYO (except for at the security checkpoint at the airport where you need to have the stroller x-rayed). the Yoyo is airline certified to be the size of a piece of carry-on luggage. The stroller is new to the South African market, so be prepared to be met with resistance from airline staff when attempting to take your YOYO onboard as carry on luggage. It is a good idea to show them a copy of the certification, so keep this handy.
If you do have to take baby out of the stroller for any reason, the convenient shoulder strap allows you to comfortably carry the folded YOYO over your shoulder.
The YOYO is also great for trips out in general. A quick trip to the shops becomes a breeze. The YOYO performed exceptionally well when Glammy did The Colour Run (5km) with Kairo recently, in Cape Town. The chassis was surprisingly shock absorbent, making the walk comfortable for both Glammy and Kairo. The YOYO’s generous canopy and raincover kept Kairo comfortable during the walk, protecting her from the sun and the paint. The YOYO has fully washable fabrics so we did manage to get the paint off after The Colour Run.
• Small like no other when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm). Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
• One-hand folding, unfolding… and driving
• 4-wheel suspension
• Exclusive “soft-drive” system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain.
• Featherweight (only 6 kg); comes with a shoulder strap
YOYO 0+: PARENT-FACING, FROM BIRTH
• Fully reclined newborn nest with 5-point harness
• Exclusive pop-up canopy with 3 positions
• Includes a foot cover and a newborn head support
• Removable and washable fabrics
YOYO 6+: ROAD-FACING, FROM 6 MONTHS
• Multi-position reclining seat
• Comfortable seat pad and 5-point harness
• Removable and washable fabrics
Get all your BABYZEN YOYO questions answered here