Cherish by Carita Adams is a couture collection of high-quality, handcrafted headbands for little girls. Designed by Carita Adams – a top SA wedding gown & bridal accessories designer, moms can rest assured that their little girls are wearing a comfortable accessory with a superior fit. Sizes range from newborn up.
All you have to do is:
1. In the comments below, tell us what the first product is that Carita Adams designed for the Cherish by Carita Adams range.
2. Follow me, DJ Zinhle on Instagram
3. Follow Cherish by Carita Adams on Instagram
Carita Adams comes from an established background in designing beautiful wedding gowns and accessories in South Africa and abroad. As a child, Carita would make clothes for her dolls, which sparked her love for couture fashion. After having her little girl, Nova, she began making bespoke headbands out of the same high-quality fabrics and materials used in her bridal creations, which quickly got the attention of existing, as well as expecting moms.
Cherish by Carita Adams was born out of a mother’s desire to adorn her own little girl with soft, exceptionally comfortable clothing that is both unique and high-quality.
Couture headbands were just the start. Cherish by Carita Adams is now offering tutus, maternity gowns, little girls’ dresses and more, all carrying the same high-quality standards that the brand is quickly becoming known for.
1. Entrants must be South African residents.
2. Entrants must have children 0 – 5 years old.
3. The competition closes on the 18th of November 2015 and the winner will be announced on Friday 20th November.
4. MOMentsByDJZinhle reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
5. The prize is not be transferable to another person.
6. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
7. If the advertised prize is not available, MOMentsByDJZinhle reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the winner.
8. MOMentsByDJZinhle will endeavour to deliver the prize within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Competition Photograps by Sam Swiatek Photography