About Me

imageI want to inspire women to be great, independent and successful. I aspire to being a role model to women and for them to realise just how much is possible with enough dedication, self-belief and hard work.

My projects, which include MOMentsByDJZinhleFUSE Academy, Era By DJ Zinhle and the Pink Revolution Conference (PRC), all have one thing in common, women empowerment and inspiration. Those who know me well, know how passionate I am about women empowerment. As a woman with a career in an industry that is mainly a “boy’s club”, I understand the challenges that women face trying to build a successful career. I live my life with the purpose of empowering and inspiring women. I am passionate about educating women.

My newest and most frightening project yet is becoming a mom, a project I doubt anyone can ever fully prepare for. I have been a planner all my life but for the first time, I do not know how to plan and honestly I do not know what to expect. Truth be told, I do not know what I am doing. I am scared, excited, impatient, emotional and confused. Its safe to say that I have now have a new passion. Motherhood, parenting and sharing my experience with other mothers. A new dimension has now been added to my purpose. I want to empower, inspire and educate mothers and by doing so make a positive impact to the lives of our children.

From here on my life will be different, everything will take on a different perspective. I will share all those moments with you, some moments will be magical, some embarrassing and some will be emotional but I am excited about the future, about being a mom. A hard working, stylish, happy, successful super mom.

I am a simple person who loves time alone. I work hard, shop even harder and drink too much tea. I am independent and obsessed with jewellery and fashion accessories. I read books according to my emotional or professional needs at the time and I seldom read magazines … when I do, I page through them from back to front … don’t ask me why, I just do it that way.

Allow me to be positive … I continuously strive to be the most positive person I know.

“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar

Most people know me as DJ Zinhle because of my career in the South African music industry. I have been a DJ for 11 years My name is Ntombezinhle, a name given to me by my father. Ntombezinhle is a baby girl name of Zulu origin meaning “beautiful girls” but everyone calls me by the shortened version of my name “Zinhle”.

I am looking forward to what lies ahead, to meeting different women and engaging with you on different levels about the one thing that connects us all and which provides us with a common bond … WOMANHOOD …

58 Comments, RSS

1. rosinamachete19@gmail.com'

Rosina Machete February 17, 2016 @ 11:15 am

Keep shining.. You are truly an inspiration to women

• rellalopa@gmail.com'

Sindiswa February 19, 2016 @ 2:21 pm

So incredible how i just resonate with you Zinhle. Every other occasion and happening in your life right now I’ve sat back and observed and i must be honest. I could never cease to admire the level of maturity. The credible, emotionally intelligent woman that you are. You are only a year older than i am, but in you, I’ve just discovered the element of spiritual attraction that i feel when you speak, respond and react to every situation within your surroundings. It’s all been with so much calm poise. You think before you act. You take time to reflect before you can put yourself in any situation. More than anything, you are about holding who you are as a woman in high esteem and that’s what it truly should be about. I crave so much to have friends of your caliber, who are not found if not hard. I imagine the level i am still to rise to with people of your surroundings, stature and credibility around me. Look, i humble myself before your powerful self. I love you with so much woman love to another well doing woman. I am yet to learn the characteristic traits that you possess and even more, the power of strength you own. Oh man…Your child is so blessed and i know there’s still more. Please do not stop. I love you so hard and thank you for who you are. Man…as i strive to do and approach life as you do, i am on the right path. You are incredible.

2. yolanda.sijobo@rmb.co.za'

Yolanda Sijobo April 1, 2016 @ 12:23 pm

Hi Ntlentle

I watched your Nedbank #Talk4Success the other day. WOW! You are a phenomenal woman and so real and an absolute insipiration. I will forever be bettering ( if there’s such a word!) personally and proffesionally. Keep up the good work sisi. #Humbled.

3. arampape@gmail.com'

Audrey Rampape April 21, 2016 @ 4:08 am

i love u and ur mission!!!

4. nosiphojonga@ymail.com'

Nosipho Jonga May 14, 2016 @ 3:42 pm

I love you because you love yourself,you love those around you , you passionate and go-gether. You inspire us in so many ways ….

5. minikazij@gmail.com'

Minikazi June 22, 2016 @ 1:26 pm

I love how you embrace being a real, strong woman. I am in-love with your humble behavior. As a young developing woman I truly understand where you come from. I love being a woman, we go through all sorts of emotions and at the end of it all we are who we are… We are beautiful creatures in unique ways and women should learn to love every part of who they are.

Being a strong woman is tough but a strong woman is ambitous for we don’t need to compete with men we know we are better than them. My best asset in life is being a woman and we live in a world where independence is possible and its all in our hands!

I wish you good things in life Ntombezinle